Please visit my newly designed website.
www.christopheryuan.com
It's also optimized for iPhone/iPad! God bless you!



              What many would consider their worst nightmare has become a reality for Christopher Yuan. While attending dental school, he began living promiscuously as a homosexual and experimenting with illicit drugs. Within a few years, he was expelled from dental school, imprisoned for drug dealing and discovered that he was HIV positive.

              But God has turned his nightmare into an exciting and inspiring story of redemption, grace and transformation. Christopher has an understanding heart for and a desire to minister to those working through issues of sexuality and to those living with HIV/AIDS. He speaks locally and internationally to youth, on college campuses, in churches and in prisons.

              Christopher graduated from Moody Bible Institute in 2005 and Wheaton College Graduate School in 2007 with a Master of Arts in Biblical Exegesis and is currently pursuing a doctorate of ministry at Bethel Seminary. He now teaches at Moody while continuing his speaking ministry which has reached four continents around the world. Christopher has spoken at both Saddleback Church and Willow Creek Community Church in America and at many conferences including InterVarsity's Urbana and the Moody Pastors' Conference and Men's Conference. He is also featured in the award-winning documentary, "HOPE Positive: Surviving the Sentence of AIDS" and has co-authored with his mother, Out of a Far Country: A Gay Son's Journey to God, A Broken Mother's Search for Hope (forthcoming May 3, 2011 by WaterBrook Multnomah a division of Random House).

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pictures!


A friend reprimanded me for not having more pictures on my blog so here you go!

My parents and I sat with James Taylor, the grandson of Hudson Taylor while we were in Hong Kong this January!

A church where I spoke at in Hong Kong, Yanfook Church is 19 stories high and the largest church in Hong Kong! Every Sunday, they have 28 different services under one roof and around 10,000 people who go through their doors!

I had the opportunity to share my testimony at Saddleback's Global Summit on AIDS and the Church in November of last year.

As most of you know, God (who has such a sense of humor) has opened up a door for me to be back at Moody...teaching! I really love it and enjoy working with the best students in the world!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jayce_Raine said...

I'm so thankful for you and for this website you've made. You are an incredible encouragement in class and on this site. God is using you for great things.
-Zach

April 17, 2008 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger xtiansg said...

I am thankful for your sharing at IBC, Singapore, this morning.

May the Lord use you powerfully and bless you and your family.

Christian

May 25, 2008 at 3:31 AM  
Blogger sandra leung said...

Christopher
My English is too bad, I hope you do not mind, Thank you for your evengelical meeting in Hong Kong,Your experience I feel touching about,and I decided to follow Jesus Chirst,I have believed
in GOD for six months,so the bible
knowledge is not enough,I will make
effort,I hope my life will Jesus Chirst but I know it is very difficult,but I will never give up,
because I feel Jesus Christ love
I keep to pray for your health,your job, your family.
Sandra leung

May 27, 2008 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger FaithFull100 said...

Brother Christ, your blog encourage me alot, esspecially when im feeling down and nowhere to go, my only one brother struggle with homosexuality and since i know that i like to search and understand anything related to this, i pray that God always give you strengh to touch many people heart, keep going bro, thx Lord Jesus

June 24, 2008 at 9:15 PM  
Blogger Christopher Yuan said...

Thanks Faithfull100 for your encouragement! May God be glorified!

June 24, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home